Church here is hard work (because it is 2+ hours of Thai that I don't understand).
These are the things that help me survive:
- not thinking about time - i.e. what time it might be, how long the service has been so far, how long it will be til it's over....etc.
- reading the English on people's clothing.
- eating sweets.
- making mental lists of things I need to do/emails I need to send.
- planning my next blog entry.
Things I think I probably could do during church that would be more productive than what I actually do:
- trying to listen out for words I recognise.
- read the Bible.
- try and read the Thai along with the songs.
- pray for people.